Park Hyatt Hotel, a unique luxury hotel in Mendoza.
- The hotel has 186 rooms and suites which are decorated in a contemporary style
- Kaua Club & Spa offers a wide variety of olive-based and wine-based treatments and products, appreciated for their antioxidant properties.
- There is a climate-controlled outdoor pool and garden sun deck
- Outdoor activities that include: Wine tourism (visit to wineries, tastings and wine-related activities), rafting, trekking, sport fishing, mountain biking, horseback riding, rock climbing and skiing
- The Casino which is adjacent to the hotel, offers a total of 612 slot machines and 25 game tables, including those located in the high bets area known as Salón Privé.
AccessibilityPark Hyatt Mendoza offers wheelchair accessible rooms and hotel facilities for physically challenged guests.
- Wheelchairs are available upon request through the hotel Concierge
- Hotel equipped with Audible smoke detectors
- Guide dogs permitted in the hotel
- Facilities available in Braille
The Business Centre at Park Hyatt Mendoza hotel offers personalised services for the business traveller that include:
- Two workstations
- Conference room
- Bilingual services
- Fax services
- Internet access
Internet AccessStay connected during your stay with us. See below for the type of Internet access and availability.
Map & Directions
Plumerillo International Airport – 8 km
When your mind turns to relaxation, Park Hyatt Mendoza ensures all your requirements are catered for, with our fully equipped spa and gymnasium, an outdoor pool and garden sun deck (whirlpool, sauna, relaxation room and steam room)
A two-level casino is also available for guests' enjoyment, with a broad range of gaming tables and slot machines.
Located in the foothills of the Andes Mountains, Mendoza isthe capital city of the province of Mendoza, one of Argentina's main wine-producing areas and one of the World Great Wine Capital. About 700 miles north-west of Buenos Aires and 235 miles from Santiago, Mendoza offers excellent bus and air connections.
The hotel is only 15 minutes from the International Airport, 15 minutes from the main vineyards of the region, and 90 minutes from major ski resorts.
It’s hard to leave your best buddy at home when you’re traveling for extended periods. At Park Hyatt Mendoza, you can enjoy a pet friendly extended stay experience. In order to accommodate guests not traveling with a pet, restrictions do apply.
Pet Policies and Standards
- A reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allwoed in a guestroom, provided that the combine weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 punds.
- Guests with dogs will be charged $300 per stay up to 6 nights. An additional $300 "Deep Cleaning" fee from day 7 to 30. From day 30 on, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion.
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as restaurant, pool, spa, etc.
Check-in Time: 03:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Book Now or call +54 261 441 1234